Grow a thick skin—a very thick skin. People will question your ability to succeed, and the loudest among them might make you doubt your own talents, so you’ll need a thick skin to drown out the noise. The silence will help you focus on your objective, and you will prevail.
Here are 10 ways that will help you grow a thick skin:
- Always speak from your mind and stand up for what you believe in.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks.
- Don’t shy away from criticism. Embrace it.
- Always give it your all on everything you decide to do.
- Never doubt yourself or intuition.
- Don’t waste your time and talents.
- Refuse to quit before anything gets done.
- They don’t avoid things because they fear rejection of care about being accepted.
- They never treat failure as a finish line, because they pick themselves up and keep going.
- And, most importantly, don’t ever become someone you’re not.