Whenever someone thinks of the 1%, they immediately think about wealth. I’m here to talk about the 1% that live their dreams. The doers, the achievers, the risk-takers.
1% of everything you do is driven by an idea or a thought. But, an idea isn’t what drives success, 99% of success is driven by execution.
Here’s what separates the 1% of the people that get this vs. the 99% that don’t.
- They go for their dreams.
- They embrace confidence.
- They love exploring new things.
- They choose to dwell on Happiness vs. Failure.
- They’re enriched by fulfilling their dreams and by watching others succeed.
- They get the most out of life, as they don’t waste the 86,400 seconds that are given to them each day.
- They act in spite of fear.
- They have an over abundance of love.
- To them, limits are made to be broken.
- They adapt to change.
- Excitement is part of the journey and thrill.
- They love embracing the unknown.
- They never quit and are willing to put everything on the line, since quitting isn’t in their vocabulary.
- Like to live in their comfort zone.
- They are fine being like everyone else.
- They are reluctant to do things because of insecurity or some innate fear.
- Surviving and just getting by is considered acceptable.
- They fear change.
- They play it safe, as they are afraid to play life’s game of ups and downs.
- They live off procrastination.
- They are okay settling for less.
- They don’t mind living in regret.
- They choose to quit, because it’s the easy way out.
The question is what are you going to do with your time. What drives you. Greatness is a lot of small things done well. Day, after day. Obedience after obedience.
When things don’t work out for you. When things happen that you could not anticipate. What are the reasons that you can think of that can keep you strong?
You will never ever be successful, until you turn your pain into greatness, until you allow your pain to push you from where you are to push you to where you need to be.
That is only when you’ll reach the 1%.